Restricted Firearms Safety Course testing table BC Firearms Academy
CRFSC – CANADIAN RESTRICTED FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE
Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course – Restricted Only
This Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course runs over 1 day from 9:30 am to 5 pm. Testing is completed on the day of instruction. The testing is included in the course cost.
This is the course required for your Restricted Canadian Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (RPAL).
This course includes 6 hours of instruction on the date of the course and includes the testing on the day of the course.
Course content includes:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types, and actions
- Basic firearms safety procedures
- Operating restricted firearm actions
- Safe handling
- Firing techniques and procedures
- Care and maintenance of firearms
- Laws: Safe storage, display, transportation and handling of restricted firearms
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
- Writing material ( Pen & Note Paper)
- Government Issued ID
- Non-restricted PAL or Proof of completion of the CFSC Canadian Firearms Safety Course
Individuals younger than 18 years of age are only eligible to hold a non-restricted firearms license and as such will notbe permitted to write the restricted portion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course exam nor take the course for credit.
Please contact The Canadian Firearms Program for full details on eligibility.