Norinco Glock Clone
Norinco Glock Clone
Just got these from a friend; looks like Norinco in China is tooling up for a Glock clone. Sorry about the dark pics but it’s all I got and I wanted to share them ASAP. Photo credit; Paul Kim
The China North Industries Corporation, officially abbreviated as Norinco, is a Chinese defence corporation that manufactures a diverse range of civil and military products, including light and armored vehicles, tanks, aircraft, UAVs, artillery, fuel air bombs, precision strike systems, missiles, air defence and anti-missile systems, air-launched weapons, amphibious assault weapons and equipment, night vision products, long-range suppression weapon systems, machinery, radar, optical-electronic products, engineering equipment, oil field equipment, chemicals, light industrial products, explosives and blast materials, infantry equipment, high-effect destruction systems, anti-riot equipment, civil and military firearms and ammunition. It is also involved in domestic civil construction and military defence projects.
Norinco is one of the leading defence companies and contractors in the world, with a global reputation for its high-tech defense products and services.
Examples of products manufactured by Norinco
• NP-17, Model M-201C in Two-Tone
• Type 64, pistol
• Type 77, pistol
• NP50, clone of Smith & Wesson model 64
• NRP9 Police Revolver， .38 police revolver
• NP-216, 9x19mm revolver
• QSZ-92 (Type 92), pistol
• NP-34 (rename by importer NP228 or NC228), clone of SIG Sauer P228 pistol
• NP-56 45ACP, SIG Sauer P220 Rail pistol Clone in .45ACP
• NP-58, SIG Sauer P226 Rail pistol Clone in .40 S&W
• M-1911A1, clone of Colt M1911A1 pistol (blue version)
• M-1911A1-P, Government Model version with Mil-spec (USGI) M-1911A1 clone; with the Phosphate finish
• M-1911A1-TT, Two-Tone version of M-1911A1
• 1911A1-Sport-B, Sport version of M-1911A1, with Three dot sighting system, Extended slide release, Front slide serrations, Ambidextrous safety, Raised anti glare rib on slide, Large beavertail grip safety, Lite weight competition hammer, Lightened target trigger, Full length guide rod, The finish is non-reflective satin blue and Extended mag release.
• 1911A1-Sport-TT, Two-Tone version of 1911A1-Sport-B
• M-1911A1C, Combat Commander style pistol
• NP-28, Colt M1911A1 clone in 9x19mm Parabellum with double-column magazine (10 rounds)
• NP-29, Colt M1911A1 clone in 9x19mm Parabellum.
• NP-30, Tactical version of Colt M1911A1 pistol clone with double column magazines, beavertail grip safety, extended slide release, flat mainspring housing, and extended ambidextrous safety.
• NP-44, Colt M1911A1 clone in .45 ACP with double-column magazine (14 rounds)
• M1911A1 C, Colt M1911A1 Clone in .38 special
• M93, Colt Woodsman clone in .22LR
• NP-18, clone of FEG P9R
• NR-08, sub machine gun(SMG), clone of Heckler & Koch MP5.
• NHM-90, 1994–2004 gun ban model, w/1.5mm stamped receiver, thumbhole stock, no bayonet lug, non-flashhider
• Type 81 assault rifle
• Type 86S bullpup assault rifle
• QBU-88 (Type 88), sniper rifle
• QBZ-03 (Type 03), an assault rifle
• JW-103/JW-105, bolt action hunting rifles
• JW-14, semi automatic .22 hunting rifle
• JW-15, bolt action .22 hunting rifles, close copy of the BRNO model 2. JW23 is the .22WMR version
• JW-20, Semi automatic .22 takedown hunting rifle, close copy of the Browning takedown.
• JW-21, Lever action .22 hunting rifle
• JW-23, bolt action .22 hunting rifles, same as JW-15 close copy of the BRNO model 2 but .22WMR version
• JW-25, or TU-KKW, bolt action .22 training/hunting rifle, variant of the JW-15, patterned after Mauser KKW
• JW-25a, or TU-G33/40, patterned after G33/40.
• JW-27, bolt action .22 hunting rifle. Variant of the JW-15 with a 2-piece stock.
• 23-2K, a version of the Nudelman-Rikhter NR-23 cannon
• WZ-523 Wheeled APC
• Type 98 anti-tank rocket 120 mm anti-tank rocket system
• ZM-87, a portable laser disturber
| BC Firearms Academy