Mastering the Competitive Pistol 1 Saturday August 20
Mastering the Competitive Pistol 1 Saturday, August 20
In this course, you will learn how to effectively and efficiently draw from a holster, shoot while moving, reload your firearm while moving, rapid sight acquisition, shoot moving targets, how to plan and execute a proper stage plan. How to mentally prepare for a stage or event. The do’s and don’ts when attending a match or event. We will provide instruction on the basic rules of 2 (or more) of the most popular dynamic pistol shooting sports.
The entire course is focused on perfecting your competition handgun shooting for IDPA, IPSC, etc.
YOUR RANGE KIT MUST INCLUDE:
- A semi-automatic pistol ( 9mm or greater calibre & In Good Condition)
- 300 rounds of ammunition ( minimum )
- 3 magazines
- 2 Magazine pouch
- Modern Rigged Dominant side, OWB hip-mounted or belt-mounted holster designed for the firearm
- 5 Dummy rounds ( Optional for Competitive Pistol )
- Eye and ear protection ( electronic preferred )
- Closed-toe shoes that allow for quick movement and turning
- Hydration, lunch/snacks
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Cover garment ( a shirt or vest that covers your holstered firearm when worn )
LOCATION OF YOUR COURSE
Chilliwack Fish & Game Protective Association
48685 Chilliwack Lake Rd, Chilliwack, BC V4Z 1A6
(The CFGPA is a private club. Please respect the club members)
Meet in the clubhouse.